Yes, this is where thermometers come to die. Finding a thermometer is one the the great toils of my life as a mother. Here you see 4, there were others that have been thrown away. So why I, why do I have so many?
1. My kids hate them and refuse to let me use them on their person,
2. They are too complicated.
3. I don't trust the readings.
4. They are cheaply made.
5. They take too long to give a reading
Do you have any of those issues? It sucks to have a sick kid and not have a trusted thermometer. It's one of the things you need to invest in, I think. A fever of 99° is so different then 102°. You absolutely need a thermometer you ca trust l give you an accurate reading.
The Braun Forehead Thermometer absolutely and easily fixed all of our temperature taking issues.
1. My kids love the thermometer. They even use it to take each others temperatures and mine.
2. If a 2 year old and 4 year old can use it, it is obviously super simple to use.
3. Unlike the graveyard of dead thermometers, the Braun Forehead Thermometer never fought my motherly instincts that my child had a fever. It gave me readings that made sense with what my hands were feeling. I trust it.
4. You can tell the thermometer is well made.
5. With a quick swipe of the forehead, you have your reading. I even took my 4 year olds temperature while she was sleeping, no issues.
Awesome features of the Braun Forehead Thermometer:
Fever guidance system , the display changes colors to easily tell if your child is in the fever zone. Green for normal. Orange for elevated. Red for fever.
Non invasive which also means no probe covers.
Reading in seconds.
The Braun Forehead Thermometer retails for $51.99... I know some people just gasped or maybe your getting ready to stop reading. But thinks about everything I have pointed out,how it's dependable and easy to use. Look at that picture of dead or unreliable thermometers. I've spent way more then that msrp already. It is true, you get what you pay for.